Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 8ish...9..Love makes good impressions

Yesterdays blog was about jealousy and I slept all afternoon Sunday...are you jealous??? No seriously, I didn't get to write because I was super busy on Sunday and just plum didn't get to it. I promise this week will get better for sure. I hope you all completed yesterday's task and got the lighters out and burnt that list of negative things.

Today's devotion is on making good impressions....looking at the way we greet our spouse's on a regular basis. Are we negative...selfish...cold....mean??? Do we greet them with a smile...talk warmly to them on the phone...hug them after a long day at work? I hope that we can take a look at the way we greet our husbands on a regular basis. I know that I can do better in this area...not that I try to be ugly or rude when I greet him...but sometimes I am so caught up in the kids...or chores...that I overlook him. I hope that this is a reminder to me that I need to take 10 seconds to make sure I leave a lasting impression with him in the way that I greet him.

Today's task is to give your husband a great greeting today...whether you just tweak it a little or have to do a major overhaul to do it right...just do it. I dare ya!

Keep at it ladies and don't give up. The enemy wants us to quit..to give in and be defeated, but I know someone who wants us to keep going...to keep in the game...and to take this dare seriously. I think I will go with Him...I hope you will too!

1 comment:

  1. I have been so bad at not getting my study completed daily. I had such a very busy weekend especially Sunday just worshipping my Savior!!!!
    And to be truthful..I dropped the ball on doing what I need to do. I am trying to get back on track this week.
    I am exhausted too so I haven't been able to concentrate and put my all into this like I should.
    On a good note, my husband and I went to dinner tonight ALONE! We don't get to do that but once in a blue moon. I thought that was very special and I have been finding myself desiring more to be with him.

    ReplyDelete