Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's on.....

Hey Ladies! Are you as excited as I am about starting this up?? Stephanie Rainwater had the idea to start doing the Love Dare to her husband and I told her I would do it too...that it couldn't hurt and that I knew it would only make our marriages stronger. After going to church and speaking with several ladies the idea of us all doing it together was set in her heart...and I believe it was a God thing.
I know that some of us may have great marriages...some may have bad....some may need a little tweaking.....some may need an overhaul. The neat thing is, no matter where you are at in your marriage....it can always improve. I believe that God is going to use this to not only strengthen our marriages, but our church as well.

I think that we should use this blog as our sounding board...a place to share how the "Love Dare" is changing our marriage. I do not want it to be a place that we come to bash our husbands are to tear them down....but a place for us to grow...to share our hearts and the things that God is doing in us! I think it will be neat to show our husbands this when this is all said and done. For this to be done correctly it is to be done in "secret" if you want to call it that....that our husbands should no nothing about it. They shouldn't see the book...the website...nothing!

We are starting on Sunday the 8th and every day I will post what that day's "task" is to be and share a little about it. That is where you come in. You will have an opportunity to share comments about things you have done that worked...ideas....reactions from our husbands! This will also be a source for us to guide us in our prayer lives for one another because for this to work, we need to be bathed in prayer and be praying for one another.
I love you ladies and am beyond excited about what our GREAT God is going to do! So will you join me in this journey??? I dare you!
*you have to create a profile to be able to comment...it's super easy you just need to follow the directions...if you are having problems doing it then email me a pmbclovedare@gmail.com and I will help you!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I am very excited about this as well. I will be praying for each of us as we go through this! God is once again right on time with this. Love to all you and thank you to Genie and Stephanie for again letting God use them to minister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about this too! I was sick yesterday and today.....in the bed all day....McKenzie was sick too. I made myself read day one.....and it was on patience and saying nothing negative to Andy. Honestly, I was so "out of it today"....asleep most of the day, I didn't get to speak to him much today at all. So, I was glad to see that this challenge is also continued into day 2.....along with doing atleast one unexpected gesture as an act of kindness.......My plan is to leave him a "love note" in his truck, so when he leaves, he gets it. During the day, if I'm better, I might think of something else to do....but right now, that is my first plan.

    ReplyDelete